lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2013

UNIT 7

Letter of application


Dear Alan Reid,
I have seen your advertisement on the internet and I am writing to apply for a summer job as a activities supervisors.
I am interested in doing this job because I need save money in order to travel to London to improve my language.
I am a twenty-one year-old student from Argentina. I have recently taken the Cambriage First Certificate exam so I have a reasonable command of the English language. Although I enjoy working with children of all ages and I regard myself as friendly, patient and very responsible. I worked at the Sunshine Summer Camp last year. My duties there included organising various sports and activities, which the children enjoyed very much.
Can you please tell me what salary you are offering for this job?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,
Daiana Pelayo

1 comentario:

  1. activities supervisor.
    I need TO save money
    Although I enjoy working
    Although????? I enjoy working
    NICE! A

    ResponderEliminar