martes, 30 de abril de 2013

An Article..Leisure and Pleasure

Playing Padel

When I came to live in Salta. I met Enzo, who is my boyfriend now. He plays padel so well. When he went to play with his friends , I went too. The first day I saw the matches but inmediately I was bored because I didn't understand how the play was. And then for curiosity I started to watch videos from youtube about woman player padel. I liked it. And my boyfriend encourage me by teaching me to play.
I found I really like it and soon I was playing padel . Then I decided to take classes because I wanted to improve in order to participate in a competition.
Three weeks ago, I could participate in a champioship. I was very nervous because it was the first time in which participate it. Well, luckily I had the first position.


I think that this is my best hobby. I spend much time playing padel with my friends.
I'd recommend it as a hobby because it is a healthy, exciting and very enjoyable sport. And you can compete in other places, meet people and other places. 

1 comentario: