lunes, 22 de abril de 2013

An email



Hi Anne,

Thanks for your e-mail. It's a good idea to coming Salta. It's does't matter about the weather because the differents seasons are wonderful. If you don't like winter you can choose other seasons.

If you want to meet young people. I suggest going to Balcarce Street, discos, festivals etc. You have a lots of places where you can spend a goog time with friends.

As I said you before about the weather .It is usually quiet changeable so you should bring some light clothes for the daytime but a jacket for the night.

Thanks also for your invitation to join the group. I hope to be free when you come because I have been working ultimately. Let me know when you're coming so, I can organise myself with my work but don't worry because I promise you to show interesting things and places here! 

Best wishes,

Daiana

1 comentario:

  1. GREAT WORK! A-
    - It's a good idea to comE(ing) TO Salta.
    - the different(s) seasons
    - (a) lots of places
    - quiet (QUITE) changeable

    ResponderEliminar